DKMT Nonprofit Közhasznú Kft.
This application presents the cross-border cultural heritage and tourist sights of Hungary, Romania and Serbia. The most prominent attractions of the border region are arranged according to specific themes and displayed in a uniform format for the users.Websites and phone contact information help users get access to the presented sights, and navigation is made easier by GPS coordinates. The thematic groups below are available in the app:
- „Wandering In The Pantry Of The Monarchy” – various exhibitions of industrial, agricultural and water management historic attractions,
- „Happy times of peace” – guides to Art Nouveau buildings and tours,
- Wine and Gastronomy – various institutions, exhibitions, restaurants and wine cellars embracing the region’s gastronomy,
- „Folklore without borders” – rural and farm museums, exhibition halls and collections putting the local history, traditions and folklore of the settlements on show,
- „Recreation without borders” – thermal spas and recreational sights in the region,
- Museum Pass – introduction to the museums of Bács-Kiskun County, Csongrád County and Vojvodina.