Szeged és Térsége Turisztikai Nonprofit Kft.
Should you spend a couple of days in Szeged, this app can be a useful for both exploring the sights of the city and finding various accommodations, restaurants, and leisure activities easily. Hundreds of photos illustrate what the city has to offer, and maps make it easy to find your way.
The purpose of the Szeged Guide app is to provide information about the sights and attractions of Szeged, which have a considerable significance from cultural, historical, and travel aspects. Should you spend a couple of days in Szeged, this app can be a useful for both exploring the sights of the city and finding various accommodations, restaurants, and leisure activities easily. Hundreds of photos illustrate what the city has to offer, and maps make it easy to find your way. The Sights menu includes squares, museums, churches, historic buildings, and statues. Additionally, there are several suggested walks that can be followed to see the sights. Visitors can either read the brief descriptions of the sights or listen to them. The app includes the most important details of hotels, restaurants, and various points of interest (for example, ATMs, currency exchange locations, medical care, or shopping centres). The external links found on the pages allow users to learn more about the author of each work, the architects, and the life of the depicted famous persons. The websites of the presented service providers and institutions are also a tap away.
Features of the app:
- detailed description of Szeged’s sights,
- virtual walk with an audio guide feature,
- display an online map using GPS coordinates,
- a list of programmes, festivals organized in the city presented in a clear form grouped by months,
- updatable calendar and programme recommendations displayed based on categories,
- venues of entertainment and leisure activities with their descriptions and contact information,
- accommodations and restaurants in the city.
- points of interest and useful information,
- share content pages via e-mail, text, and other messaging apps found on the device,
- share content on social networking sites,
- rate sights, hotels and restaurants.